Saturday, November 8, 2008

Happenings with the Davis clan

Neal has been working from home and we all love it! He also has been keeping very busy with school and working a part time job on the weekends at the IRS. What a great husband- willing to work two jobs so I can stay home with our little guy! We are just waiting for him to get on full time with the IRS and we will be very happy!
Hayden is turning 2 in just a couple of days! I can't believe how fast our little Hayden has grown! I love to watch him grow, but I ache for him to be little again. He has recently been asking to go potty in the toilet and he goes! I am amazed that he goes when he gets on there. I was expecting to be changing him until he was 3- I guess we will see what happens.
I have been feeling better although I have my days and moments. I am already showing which was a surprise to me but there is not much I can do about it. We will find out around Christmas what we are having. That will be such a fun Christmas present for us! That is all for now!

1 comment:

Kari said...

Yay for a great husband who will work 2 jobs so you can stay home! Yay for Hayden going potty! And Yay for finding out what your having around christmas!! I said "YAY" too much! HAHAHA!