Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Our little Peanut

So Jessica came back from Mexico and the Doctor gave her the "Ok" for her to get pregnant again (not that his decision even mattered to Neal). Jessica decided to take a test to even see if she was and just out of a pure random happenstance ( Neal had it planned) Jessica was already pregnant. So we are pleased to announce child number two is on His/Her way. Her due date is May 19th. Jessica has been a little sick, but with Unisom and Vitamin B6 she has felt better, but Unisom is actually a sleeping pill so it helps with the nausea but makes her really tired. So she is just basically sleeping through the nausea. Anyways we had our first Dr. appointment last week and was able to have an ultrasound. So here is the picture of our little peanut. Such a cute little peanut. This one looks a lot like Neal I think. :)

10 comments:

Lake said...

Yay! Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys. Please keep us posted.

Kari said...

You're pregnant?! I didn't know! HAHA! Just kidding! I have known for a while now :). Congrats though! I am excited to meet him/her! :).

Janean said...

hooray! how adorable, i think the peanuts are so cute!

Kirsti said...

I can totally see the resemblance!

Unknown said...

"random happenstance", I like that. :) Congratulations!

Krista and Aaron said...

YAY!!! Im so excited for you guys! Keep the updates coming.

Chris and Jordan said...

Congratulations how fun for you! I'm with ya on the not ready for summer to be over but excited for the holidays!

Coon Family said...

Hip hip hooray! That is so exciting! I hope you feel better soon and that your family is taking care of you.

rachel mccracken said...

:) hooray!!!

jencantan said...

OK I don't look at your blog very often sorry!!! I am way excited for you!!!! Keep me updated!
Love you