Sunday, July 6, 2008

My Addictions

It has been weeks since I was tagged to tell my addictions. I am slow and for that I am sorry. I am not much of a writer and can only think of a few right now so here we go.
-To my cute husband Neal
-My cute Hayden (I can't get enough kisses from him!)
-Buying Hayden cute clothes
-Twilight Series (Who isn't?)
-Being a better wife, mom, daughter, friend, etc...
-About when baby #2 should come and all the fears that come along with that
-Diet Coke with a Lemon. I am slowly getting off it. Although have came to realize I will always be addicted.
-The series Heroes. Watch it!
-Losing weight. I don't seem to ever be able to, but I think about it everyday.
That is about all for me. I tag whomever would like to spill the beans about their addictions???

2 comments:

Carina said...

Silly, I know, but I love reading other people's addictions. They make me feel better about my own! :) LOVE that you are addicted to Twilight and not ashamed to admit it. We'll have to chat at the reunion. AND I had a roommate who was crazy addicted to Diet Coke with her own lime added. Try it. Are you truly addicted if you can take it in different forms? :)

Coon Family said...

I love Twilight and can't wait for the movie! I am sure you have seen the trailer for it (if not go to youtube). I am so addicted that I want to make sure my baby doesn't come before the 12th of december so I can see the movie!! Now that is just craziness.